EMEA Enterprise Solutions Designs and installs integrated solutions for full Access Control, CCTV/Video monitoring and recording, perimeter intrusion detection and personnel management that utilises state‐of‐the‐art intelligent video analytics. We offer vendor‐independent advice, aligning our global experience with the specific needs of the client to give a solution that fits the requirement precisely.
Our solutions are setting the standards by bringing all security functions and decisions under the control of the security manager at the control panel level, and allowing them to set the operator/user controls for each level of user access. Our technology offers a distributed management option that allows real‐time monitoring and/or alert notification to be disseminated to the security manager’s work station outside the control room. In addition, our Object Video‐driven intelligent video analytics adds next generation live motion detection, personnel health and safety management, alarm response procedures and recorded video management. Alarm notification, including video capture, can be sent to remote PDA and telephone, ensuring that both security and responsiveness is never compromised.
EMEA Security Division Sectors
- Enterprise Security Solutions
- Physical Security & VIP Escort
- Intelligent Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- Training, Incident Reporting and Investigations Technologies
- Emergency Response Systems
- Aerial and Terrestrial Tracking and Surveillance
- Enterprise Consultancy and Risk Management
Key Security System Features:
- Centralized, easy‐to‐use management software with graphical interface provides full access control, video surveillance, system health & safety, alarm management, photo‐ID production
- Networked architecture to allow viewing and alarm notification to remote workstations and locations, PDAs, cellular phones, outside the control room
- Full CCTV perimeter and facility security using fixed and PTZ camera with intelligent video analytics for motion detection, intrusion, theft, health and safety, and personnel management
- Fully‐scalable system to meet future growth needs
- Only Intelligent video system to work on water approaches
- Alarm inputs, outputs and card readers can be associated with the NVR cameras for event linkage
- Integrated Video and Audio feed with PTZ Camera Control
- Value‐Added analytics such as people counting and camera tampering
- Bi‐directional interfacing to communicate with third party applications
- Custom Video Badge and Card Printing
- Visitor Management
- Multi‐Card Formatting
- Card Encoding
- Real‐time Mustering (Roll Call) and Card Counting
- Intuitive User Controls for Video Investigation and Access Control
- Intelligent Video investigation that allows “event defined” rapid searches of stored video for rapid extraction of forensic video data and evidence
- Easy and secure export (flash media and CD‐burning) of video and audio evidence
- Windows Operating System‐based
- Server Redundancy & UPS
With some of the world’s leading brands in Security hardware and software EMEA delivers a paramount level of Solutions in the Security sector, EMEA Enterprise Solutions provides quality of service on all its security equipment it supplies to clients backed with full warrantees, training, manuals and relevant documentation.
EMEA Enterprise Solutions doesn’t just deliver a solution; we can take ownership of the system to ensure full operation is maintained by offer of an SLA. Service Level Agreements are available to ensure full operational status is maintained throughout the lifetime of your security solution with updates and patches applied when required and will provide upgrade notification.